Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there, this is my first post and as you can see by the title of this blog, it's pretty much going to be all about purses.

I'm ND and a complete purse enthusiast and I have been obsessed with them since I was 16.  I have just started my career and now have saved some funds to purchase some objects of my obsession. 

This blog is purely for entertainment but also to reach out to any "pursies" (I think I just made this term up, but anyone else enthralled with purses) who want to know what's what with certain purses and designers.

Although there are many purse blogs out there and believe me, I do follow a good majority of them, this one will just contain my insight and offer my thoughts about the purse universe.

Please feel free to comment!

And welcome once again,

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment